For more than 10 years, the Quality Management System of Iguña Pharma has been certified and renewed by Bureau Veritas according to the UNE-EN ISO: 9001 European standards. Proving the quality guarantee offered by the company in all the internal processes that result in the Design, Manufacturing and Installation of Clean Rooms.
Iguña Pharma ensures the development of Projects, Executions and Validations of Classified Zones in compliance with the strictest regulations for Clean Rooms of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration), adapted to the activity that will take place within each zone.
Impact on society
Our team, through the execution of classified areas, is committed to the responsibility of contributing to the care of people’s lives and health.
Impact on Projects
For every project, Iguña develops Health and Safety plans in order to prevent accidents and scrupulously comply with the legislation. During the work, periodic audits are performed to ensure compliance with said plan.
The work of Iguña in this field was recognized, in 2011 by Pfizer, receiving the Best Company Award for its Commitment to Safety and Compliance with Planning.
The results of good management are reflected in the Egarsat Certificates, which detail the reduction, in recent years, of incidence rates, frequency and severity of work accidents.
Impact on Team
Our human team is the engine of Iguña, therefore, protecting our workers is a priority.
Because of this, we offer:
• Advisory service on Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology.
• Periodic training in PRL (Prevention of Occupational Risks), both to our engineers and office staff, as well as to our factory and construction workers.
• Medical coverage for contingencies derived from work accidents and personal illnesses.
• Medical revisions
In Iguña, we are committed to respect the environment and the sustainable development, complying with the International Standard UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2004, to reduce the environmental footprint.
Iguña has developed a Sustainability Plan in order to reduce both the emitted waste and the environmental impact of our activities.
This plan consists of:
• Application of policies of recycling and selective collection of waste in offices and workshops as well as on site.
• Reduction of the amount of CO2, waste and water produced per unit of product.
• Reduction of noise and vibrations resulting from the activities performed and circulation of machinery.
• Reduction of particle and gas emissions through the improvement of process efficiency.
• Disposal of hazardous waste in accredited landfills.