In collaboration with TKPM (Turn-Key Project Managers) , specialists in the development of turnkey projects for the pharmaceutical and related industries, Iguña Pharmaceutical Technologies is developing and building the classified rooms of the new production plant of an important French pharmaceutical industry .
We are working in areas of storage, formulation, filling and inspection, technical and control areas.
The comprehensive project that we are developing includes:
- The architecture and engineering studio.
- The construction of vertical and horizontal enclosures with the MCP Modular Clean Panel sanitary architecture system.
- The design and implementation of HVAC and lighting installations, the automation of their control through sensors and SCADA control panels.
- Supply and installation of laminar flow equipment, weighing cabinets, SAS material pass-through and SAS with H2O2 decontamination, fully integrated into the room.
- Qualification and validation of design (DQ), facilities (IQ), operations (OQ) and processes (PQ).
- Training of technicians and operators.
With more than 20 years of experience we are specialists in engineering, assembly and validation of clean rooms and classified spaces.