“Knowing where we come from defines where we want to go. Being our goal, to be an international reference in the development of clean rooms."
Photo: PRODOME 1992 – Domingo Salvador
Iguña was founded in 1977 by Domingo Iguña Salvador as Carpintería Aluminio Iguña
who, with the effort and business vision that characterized him, redirected its activity as
the market began to demand Clean rooms.
In 2002, Ismael Iguña joined the company, renaming it to Iguña Montajes S.L.
and surrounding himself with a great technical and human team. Innovation in the company’s
specialization in Classified Areas has been a top priority ever since.
As a result, Iguña has specialized in the national market, as well as expanded
internationally and expanded both engineering services and business lines.
The point of inflection to the current Iguña moment culminates in the change of
the company’s name to Iguña Pharmaceutical Technologies S.L., adapting to its main activity,
and the launch of both business lines of Sanitary Architecture – MCP and Protection and
Containment Equipment – Kirhtech.
En el corazón de Iguña Pharma está la clave de su éxito.
El compromiso ético, el trato con los Stakeholders, la filosofía de equipo y la actitud
frente a las adversidades son la piedra angular entorno la cual se ha construido
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
For more than 10 years, the Quality Management System of Iguña Pharma has been certified and renewed by Bureau Veritas according to the UNE-EN ISO: 9001 European standards. Proving the quality guarantee offered by the company in all the internal processes that result in the Design, Manufacturing and Installation of Clean Rooms.
Iguña Pharma ensures the development of Projects, Executions and Validations of Classified Zones in compliance with the strictest regulations for Clean Rooms of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration), adapted to the activity that will take place within each zone.
Impact on society
Our team, through the execution of classified areas, is committed to the responsibility of contributing to the care of people’s lives and health.
Impact on Projects
For every project, Iguña develops Health and Safety plans in order to prevent accidents and scrupulously comply with the legislation. During the work, periodic audits are performed to ensure compliance with said plan.
The work of Iguña in this field was recognized, in 2011 by Pfizer, receiving the Best Company Award for its Commitment to Safety and Compliance with Planning.
The results of good management are reflected in the Egarsat Certificates, which detail the reduction, in recent years, of incidence rates, frequency and severity of work accidents.
Impact on Team
Our human team is the engine of Iguña, therefore, protecting our workers is a priority.
Because of this, we offer:
• Advisory service on Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology.
• Periodic training in PRL (Prevention of Occupational Risks), both to our engineers and office staff, as well as to our factory and construction workers.
• Medical coverage for contingencies derived from work accidents and personal illnesses.
• Medical revisions
Iguña has developed a Sustainability Plan in order to reduce both the emitted waste and the environmental impact of our activities.
This plan consists of:
• Application of policies of recycling and selective collection of waste in offices and workshops as well as on site.
• Reduction of the amount of CO2, waste and water produced per unit of product.
• Reduction of noise and vibrations resulting from the activities performed and circulation of machinery.
• Reduction of particle and gas emissions through the improvement of process efficiency.
• Disposal of hazardous waste in accredited landfills.